The system operator (administrator) Wojciech Widzicki operating a business named Wojciech Widzicki.Com with its registered office in Gdańsk (80-107) ul. Malczewskiego 82/8 NIP 583-198-23-27 REGON 192110930, hereinafter referred to as “Widzicki.Com” is the owner of the site widzicki.com and the entity placing cookies on the service User’s end device and obtaining access thereto.
The Service carries out the function of acquiring information on users and their behaviour as follows:
- by saving cookies in the end devices,
- by information voluntarily provided in forms.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adapting the content of the service websites to User’s preferences and optimising the use of the websites; in particular, the files help identify the Service User’s device and display the website in a way suited to their individual needs;
- creating statistics to understand how Service Users use the websites so that their structure and content can be enhanced;
Two basic types of cookies are used in the Service: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until log out, until the website is exited or the software (web browser) is closed. Persistent cookies are saved on the User’s end device for a certain period of time specified in cookies parameters or until removed by the User.
The following types of cookies are used in the Service:
- strictly necessary cookies enabling the use of the services available in the Service, e.g., authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication in the Service;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse relating to authentication in the Service;
- performance cookies, supporting collection of information on the way the websites of the Service are used;
- functional cookies, supporting the ”memorisation” of the settings selected by the User and personalisation of the User’s interface, e.g. relating to the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
- advertising cookies, supporting the delivery of advertising content to Users that is most suited to their needs.
The Service uses Google Analytics and Remarketing services provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics and Google Remarketing relay on cookies technology or text files uploaded to the User’s device so that the Service can analyse the sources of traffic and the way Users use the Service.
On its servers, Google collects data acquired as a result of uploading cookies to devices and uses the information to develop reports and provide other services related to traffic and use in the Internet.
Google may also disclose the information to third parties if so required in compliance with law or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
In many instances software used to browse websites (web browsers) as a default allows to store cookies on the User’s end device. Service Users may at any time modify the settings related to cookies. In particular, the settings may be changed to block the automatic support of cookies in the web browser settings or inform the User each time cookies are placed on the Service User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods to handle cookies is available in program settings (web browser).
Widzicki.Com takes efforts to protect the Users’ personal data against loss, unauthorised use or modifications. In order to protect the servers used in the Service, reasonable physical and electronic protective devices as well as security procedures have been applied.
Widzicki.Com may disclose the Users’ data to other entities solely in the following instances:
- the data may be disclosed to third parties solely as permitted by law,
- the data enabling identification of natural persons is disclosed solely subject to such persons’ consent,
- request is submitted by competent authorities on the basis of applicable regulations to the extent specified in such request.
Each User is entitled to access their data and to have it updated or deleted unless such data is required to execute transactions, payments in their name or for tax purposes or for any other purpose allowed by law.
Mass mailing (beyond the group of Users) with information on the Service and its offers is directed solely to companies, institutions and organisations, and not to private individuals. Widzicki.Com does not send unsolicited e-mails.
Details of mailing recipients, containing solely company e-mail address, are acquired by Widzicki.Com as follows:
- from the customers of Widzicki.Com that agreed to receive commercial information from us,
- from the company’s websites where the e-mail address was designated for contact purposes,
- from databases of company e-mail addresses, internet resources and sites of sectoral fairs,
- as a result of individual telemarketing and marketing actions pursued by Widzicki.Com.
Mailing actions are carried by the administrator of the contact lists of Widzicki.Com.
Company e-mail addresses of mailing recipients are not disclosed or sold by Widzicki.Com to other business entities or data administrators without the consent of such recipients. They shall also be entitled to submit a written (also by e-mail) demand to discontinue the processing of the data (designated company e-mail addresses) for marketing purposes, also by clicking on the button “resignation” in the content of the received e-mail message.
All content, including programs, texts, audio and video files and the presentation layout thereof in the Service are subject to copyright. Any duplication or reproduction of the data published in the Service in whole or in parts is prohibited. Certain copyrighted content is owned by third parties.